WEB Project Coordinator
This position is responsible for managing various levels of web projects by converting customer and sales requests into tasks and assigning them to the web design team. They are a bridge between designers, vendors and resellers. This may include managing a sales hotline as well as managing projects and special tasks. Working knowledge of the Internet and websites will help in this role. You will have the opportunity to work clients into solutions and suggest best practices.
- Manages the sales rep hotline.
- Converts sales and customer design requests to tasks and assigns appropriately.
- Reports on project statuses regularly and manages resources.
- Creates timeline/schedule for requirements.
- Effectively manages all projects assigned by manager and/or coordinators.
- Follow projects through completion and tracks performance by providing a detailed oriented approach at project quality such as checking the completed website work against the original customer request.
- Must be familiar with modern web design best practices.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
A four year degree is preferred in Web Design, Communications, Computer Science, or equivalent experience is required. A minimum of one year of experience in Customer Service, Project Management, Call Center and Help Desk a plus.
The incumbent/candidate must be detail oriented, well-organized, and self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills. The incumbent/candidate must have knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver knowledge and experience are a plus.
Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual. Must be able to work in a high pace, metrics-driven environment.
- Must have strong creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, in both technical and business environments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with customers.
- The incumbent/candidate must have strong computer skills and be willing to be trained.